Foot Palace spa places the health and safety of our clients and staff members as our highest and most important priority. We are mindful of the developing situation of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), with growing concern in our region. COVID-19 is an evolving situation with many unknowns, with one thing for sure: We will do our part to help our clients, team members, and community prevent the spread of this virus in our spa.
In addition to continually upholding Foot Palace’s high standards of cleanliness, maintenance, and sanitation at our spa, we have undertaken several actions and initiatives to address the ongoing concern, including:
Remaining current with the leading agencies in Georgia’s response to COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Northeast Health District of the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH), and our community chambers to ensure our response is appropriate for the situation.
- We have implemented a comprehensive, proactive Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan.
- We have intensified our daily commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, including additional sanitizing steps to ensure the safety of our clients and team members.
- We increased sanitizing cleaning frequency to hourly of our lobby, restrooms, and stockroom. Objects frequently handled, such as countertops, phones, keyboards, credit card machines, door handles, service chairs, toilets, light switches, all points of contact, are sanitized.
- We have increased staff member training on overall hygiene protocols suggested by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Northeast Health district of the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH).
- Spas have a strict stay home policy for the safety of our communities. Our staff is instructed if they exhibit any cold-like, feverish symptoms, they are to stay home for at least 72 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g., cough suppressants) and follow the advice of health officials.
- Temporarily discontinued beverage, face contact, and aromatherapy services.
As we do our part, we request the same of our clients urging anyone that has cold-like, feverish symptoms to follow the advice of health officials and stay home while sick to help protect our community. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give us a call. For the safety of our community, our staff members are permitted to decline service to any client exhibiting contagious symptoms.
On behalf of the Foot Palace, thank you for your understanding as we implement our Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan. We’re working diligently to ensure the safety of our clients and team members to minimize the disruption of our spa.